- 1 Do you need something to bring?
- 2 How long does it take by setting hair and dressing kimono?
- 3 Do you have any sizes of kimono?
- 4 Can I leave our clothes and bags?
- 5 Do you have hair accessories?
- 6 Can I choose hair set?
- 7 How do I return your kimono?
- 8 Do you have something to protect against the cold?
- 9 Can I set my hair by myself at your shop?
- 10 Can I use credit card?
Do you need something to bring?
We have nagajuban(long undergarment), tabi-socks, japanese sandals and small bag.
All prices include everything you need.
How long does it take by setting hair and dressing kimono?
It takes about 60minites totally.(choosing kimono-20minites, dressing kimono-20minites, setting hair -20minites)
It gets crowded during peak periods, please allow enough time for your schedule.
※If you take a lot of time to choose your kimono, turn can be changed.
Do you have any sizes of kimono?
Available in different sizes. (S-BL160-180cm)
※Over 180cm, it comes little short and see ankle.
Can I leave our clothes and bags?
You can leave your baggage except valuables in our locker or reception until 7:30pm.
Do you have hair accessories?
We have hair accessories 500 yen (w/out TAX) as many as desired.
Can I choose hair set?
Choose one from several hair styles in our catalog.
How do I return your kimono?
Please return it by 7:30pm.
Do you have something to protect against the cold?
We have haori-coat for rental.
Can I set my hair by myself at your shop?
You can not use our dresser, hot curler and so on. Thank you for your understanding.
Can I use credit card?
We accept credit card.
カテゴリ一覧 Category List 分類列表
最新記事一覧 New Entry 最新文章
- (日本語) 【2017/6/24】京の台所で食べ歩き♪
- (日本語) 【2017/6/23】京都駅に一番近い観光スポット(^o^)丿
- (日本語) 【2017/6/21】世界遺産・下鴨神社で行われる「みたらし祭」✨
- (日本語) 【2017/6/20】沙羅双樹の花の色は？
- (日本語) 【2017/6/20】夏を楽しもう☀✨
- (日本語) 【2017/6/19】パワースポット!!
- (日本語) 【2017/6/18】河原町の忍者屋敷♪
- (日本語) 【2017/6/17】浴衣で紫陽花🌼
- (日本語) 【2017/6/16】芸術の夏(?)はどうでしょう(*^▽^*)
- (日本語) 【2017/6/15】半夏生、半化粧、、、(・・?
お客様ギャラリー Today's customers 今天的客戶
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014